Saturday, June 21, 2014

We've officially raised $1,000 for NAHS!!!

I am speechless. We officially raised over $1,000 for the Josh Dallas / New Albany High School Theater Department Fund Raiser. The donations will still be accepted until Monday and then a few days will be needed to prepare everything for the big raffle. I am not sure if you want me to try and use U-Stream so everyone can see the raffle live. It was an idea I was thinking about briefly. If you think this is something you would be interested in please let me know and I will consider it. If there is no interest then I will host the raffle at a time later in the week. I am speechless as to the outcome of the Charity Drive and there is no way this could have be done without your dedication and generosity. Please bear with me once the raffle is completed so I can get all the items out to their winners, since I am doing all the packing and shipping myself. Please be patient and I promise you will receive your winnings once the raffle is done! Thank you as always! Remember, we have a couple more days of donations, so keep up the great work!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Ustream would be fun but if it doesn't work out it's not a huge deal. Looking forward to finding out the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete